What you'll learn
A Special Five-Hour, Live Online Seminar with Robert Lee Camp
Saturday, June 5th, 2021 11:00 am to 5:00 pm eastern time
Come Explore Your Relationships and How the Cards Can Give You Better Choices and More Understanding
Whenever I meet someone new, even casually, I ask them their birthday. So far, very few have ever refused to tell me. And once they tell me, I know the following:
- What their basic nature is
- If they can be trusted in whatever area they might interact with me
- How the two of us will get along
- Who will dominate the relationship, who will be the leader, who will be the follower
- Will there be appreciation for the relationship by the two people
- Will either one of us be abusive or critical of the other
- How would this particular relationship be best handled or utilized by me to get a positive result
- If this relationship has any long-term potential
With that information, I know whether to engage this person or let them engage me, and I know how we might fit together and how to proceed with them. It is a blessing to know this, and it is my little secret. Even with people I work with, or hire, I always want to know BEFORE I get involved with them. You can have this power too, to know how everyone around you, and new people that you meet, fit best into your life and you can know this BEFORE you invest time or energy or feelings with them. It is these tools that I want to share with you in this workshop.
The Science of the Cards presents us with a powerful tool that we can use to gain much needed understanding and information about all of our relationships. It is a code that we can use to decipher everyone in our life and gain peace through understanding not only who they are individually, but who they are to us and how they fit together with us. In this special, 5-hour class, I will go over everything I have learned about how to understand and choose relationships consciously. Here is a list of some of the topics we will cover:
- Who are the best cards, and connections, for you in love and marriage
- Who are the best cards, and connections, for you in friendship and casual relationships
- Who are the best cards, and connections, for you in working relationships, or people you will hire
- How to get a quick fix on anyone new that you meet
- What analyzing your current and past relationships can tell you about yourself and where you are going
- The timing of new and existing relationships – timing can mean everything!
- Becoming a Master in all your relationships and how to find the perfect partner
- How relationships are explained in the cards, how the connections are derived
- The big difference between Life and Spiritual Spread connections
- What significators we use for relationship comparison and why
- Which connections are the most important and why
- Why solar value relationship readings are not useful or accurate
- What it means when your cards match those of the other
- Understanding Karma Card and Karma Cousin relationships
- The Compatibility Indexes and How to Use Them
- The Marriage-Ability Factors and How to Use Them
- Why the Family of Seven is much different than the Magic Circle of 45 Family
- The Five cards you should always be a little careful with, and engage cautiously
These topics and more will be thoroughly covered and you will get the opportunity to ask any and all questions about the methods or about your personal relationships.
This class will either be a recorded Zoom Meeting. Details will be on the class page that you will have access to once you register.
- This class is being offered at a special price because it will be recorded and later offered, and sold, as a recorded seminar on 7thunders.com. You must give permission to use your name (whichever name you choose), birthday and any recorded interactions with you during the class, to attend this seminar. You will have unlimited, free access to the recording after the class as well. If you are concerned about your privacy, you can choose a different name to use during the class and your face will not be shown. You will see Robert and he will be sharing his screen as he discusses the various topics.
- Enrollment will be limited to 20 participants on a first come basis.