I was thinking again about the presidential contest and I had this thought, ‘What would I do if I were president?’ I would love for some of my readers to ponder this question for yourself and see what you can come up with. How would you change things, if anything? I think that if we put ourselves in that role for a moment or two, we can get a real sense of what is going on. Here are a list of questions that may stimulate your thinking. Write a comment here and I will publish it.
1. What would you do about the federal budget? Do you think it is important to have it balanced?
2. How important would it be for you to be a person of integrity? ( no lying, no shady deals behind the scenes )
3. Do you think you would be lured by the power and money of your position? Could you rule with fairness and equality in your heart?
4. How would you handle foreign affairs? Would you continue Bush’s ‘war on terror’?
5. Would you raise or lower taxes? What would you do with all the money that the government gets now?
6. What other ideas or plans would you have for making our country better, if any? Or would you just use the power of your office to get rich at the expense of the people?
Send me your comments!